Sunday, April 27, 2008

Riah's Artsy Livin' - Genesis

Well, here I am...

I have been doing a lot of perusing online lately, and in my searches I almost always end up on someone's blog. So, I figured, why not give it a shot?!

So, like my 'About Me' section states, I am 28. I am an amatuer photographer, aspiring writer, wannabe artist, Domestic Goddess, and Supermom. Translation: I like to take pictures of cool stuff, I am in the process of writing a book that I would love to have published at some point, I am a very artsy/creative person who is trying to discover my 'niche' by trying out EVERY medium I can feesibly try, I am a stay at home mom who does it all, and I have 4 kiddos (My son who is 6, my daughter who is 2, and twin daughters who are 4 months old.).

I have recently discovered Swap-bot and it has really reawakened my creative side. Which is a great thing. The hard part is just trying to balance my artsy time with the 4 kids...and husband...and housework...and and and :) I just made my first ATC's recently, I have picked up on the Dotee Doll craze, my matchboxes are getting better (And more creative). I am just having a blast! I am also trying to dedicate some time to my book. I seem to have a problem with my brain wanting to get more out than my fingers can type, but, oh well, I will get it all down eventually.

So, I look forward to sharing my ongoing projects as they happen :) Until next time....

No comments: