Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ducklings, New Fabric, and More....


Well, we have ducklings! They were brought home last friday afternoon, and are doing just great! Adorable little buggers. We dont know if they are male or female yet, but, we will be able to tell probably sometime next week. So, thier names are Rico, Twinkle, and Aflac (The last one I named, hehe). They are bonding with us very well. They all eat out of our hands already, dont mind being held, and will jump up to greet us when we walk by the brooder. Anyway, here is a picture of them:
So, for Mothers Day my husband got my a $100 gift card for Ben Franklin (Our local craft shop), so I went nuts! Bought a ton of fabulous fabrics, so I will have a bunch of new bags coming up soon. I am also going to be making barretts, and all kinds of goodies. I am hoping ot have my first set listed on Etsy by the end of the week. For those of you interested, my etsy is www.brattybabydesigns.etsy.com, so check it out when you get a chance. Well, I have a ton of stuff to get done this afternoon, so this is a short entry. Take care!


No comments: